|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Nice examples of an early Jefferson Nickel. These 35% Silver nickels were only made for a short period of time during World War II which makes them a great part of history.
- Contains 2.25 oz of Silver.
- All 40 coins will come in a protective plastic tube.
- Mintage of 15,294,000 coins.
- Designed by Felix O. Schlag.
- Obverse: Portrait of Thomas Jefferson.
- Reverse: Vignette of Jefferson's home, Monticello.
- Features the mintmark "D" of the Denver Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This roll is a great one to add to your collection. Add this 1943-D Jefferson Nickel Roll to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.