1941-1947 Walking Liberty Half Dollar BU (Short Set)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
A beautiful blast white brilliant uncirculated set! The perfect way to cap your high end set!
- Each coin contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- 1941-1947 Brilliant Uncirculated Complete Short Set.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- U.S. Mints of Philadelphia, Denver, and San Francisco.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1941-1947 Walking Liberty Half Dollar Short Set to your cart today!
Contains dates: 1941, 1941-D, 1941-S, 1942, 1942-D, 1942-S, 1943, 1943-D, 1943-S, 1944, 1944-D, 1944-S, 1945, 1945-D, 1945-S, 1946, 1946-D, 1946-S, 1947, 1947-D (20 coins total).
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.