1786-BB France Gold Louis D'or XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Louis D'or, which translates to Louis' Gold, was issued during the reign of Louis XVI and struck at the Strasbourg Mint.
- Contains .2255 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins are in Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of King Louis XVI.
- Reverse: Crowned arms of France and Navarre.
- Struck at the Strasbourg Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful more than 200 year old French Gold coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.