5-Coin $20 Liberty Gold Dble Eagle Set MS-62 PCGS (1800s S-Mint)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Own a piece of American history that is more than 100 years old. These coins exhibit typical contact marks consistent with the MS-62 grade of each coin.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold per coin.
- Attractively housed in a PCGS storage box.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of each coin.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem with the inscription “LIBERTY”.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with it wings spread with a shield on its breast, and 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907
- U.S. Mint issues from the San Francisco mint.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Mint State-62 condition of these coins, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle set to your cart today!
Contains (1 each) of the following s-mint dates: 1894, 1895, 1896, 1897 & 1898.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.