Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC offers protection and guarantees the Mint State-70 First Release condition of the coin.
- The First Release label ensures this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a galloping Stock Horse. The design also includes the inscription AUSTRALIAN STOCK HORSE and The Perth Mint's 'P' mint mark.
- Guaranteed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1 oz Silver Stock Horse in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This graded coin is a fantastic addition to any bullion or numismatic collection. Add this coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.