1926 Gold $2.50 America Sesquicentennial MS-65 PCGS (CAC)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This coin was struck to commemorate America's 150th year as a nation.
- Contains .1209 oz of Gold
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty holding a torch and a scroll.
- Reverse: Designed by John Sinnock with a rendition of Independence Hall.
- One of only two different $2.50 Gold coins in the classic commemorative series.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review