Byzantine Gold Constans II, Constant. IV (654-668 AD) MS NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin was issued during the joint reign of Constans II and his son Constantine IV (654-668).
- Well preserved ancient coin from the Byzantine Empire.
- Gold Solidus from the joint reign of the Emperors Constans II and Constantine IV (A.D. 654-668). Constans II, who was also known as Constantine the Bearded, was Byzantine Emperor from 641-668. He became consul in 642, which made him the last Roman emperor to become consul.
- Certified and authenticated as being in Mint State condition by NGC.
- Notated as having been clipped.
- Obverse: Shows a fully bearded Constans at left, with Constantine next to him.
- Reverse: Features a cross potent atop three steps. Two phrases are also shown on the reverse: "CONOB" which is an abbreviation of the Greek for "Byzantine coinage," and "VICTORIA AVGY."
Protect and display your Constans II and Constantine IV coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Byzantine Gold Solidus of Emperors Constans II and Constantine IV to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.