Byzantine Gold Solidus Emperor Justinian I (527-565 AD) MS NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This coin was struck during the reign of Justinian I (527-565 AD), commonly known as Justin the Great. It was during his reign that the empire reached its peak in area stretching from western Europe to the Middle East and down into North Africa.
- Dimensions are approximately 20 mm by 4.49 grams.
- Graded Mint State by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Helmeted head of Justinian I. D N IVSTINIANVS PP AVG.
- Reverse: An angel holding a P-cross. VICTORIA AVGGG CONOB in exurge.
Protect and display your Emperor Justinian I coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
An excellent state of preservation for a coin more than 1400 years old! Add this Byzantine Gold Solidus coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.