2016 1/2 oz Proof Gold $200 Canadian Explorers Pierre Gaultier
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Pierre Gaultier de Varennes et de La Vérendrye brought the era of exploration beyond the Great Lakes region, allowing New France to expand its western frontier and fur trade.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Features a full-length portrait of the famous French-Canadian explorer and fur trader, Pierre Gaultier De Varennes et De La Vérendrye. Moving along the rocky shores of Lakes of the Woods with a compass in hand, La Vérendrye uses the butt of his musket to steady an occasional step while his attention remains fixed on the horizon, in search of the fabled “great western sea”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 1/2 oz Gold Canadian Explorers coin featuring Pierre Gaultier to your cart today!
Fifth coin in the continuing Great Canadian Explorers series, which commemorates the more than 400 years of exploration that have shaped the history of Canada as we know it today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.