This is the fourth and final coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s four-coin series celebrating the depictions of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II that have appeared on Canadian circulating coinage since 1953.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with custom outer box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Very limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II from her 2003 portrait by artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Two sugar maple leaves are shown pointing downward, the overlapping leaves attached by their stems to a single twig.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This Gold coin is a unique way of celebrating Queen Elizabeth II. Add this 1/4 oz Reverse Proof Gold Coin to your cart today!