2016 Canada 1 oz Silver $25 Piedfort Canadian Coat of Arms
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Proclaimed by King George V on November 21, 1921, the Coat of Arms of Canada stands as a powerful national emblem that speaks of Canada’s history and the proud heritage Canadians collectively share.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a faithfully detailed reproduction of the Coat of Arms of Canada, the country’s heraldic symbol.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Piedforts are thicker than normal and often contain double the amount of fine Silver. Add this 1 oz Proof Coat of Arms coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.