2016 Canada 1 oz Gold Roaring Grizzly Bear .99999 Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe roaring grizzly bear is the third and final release in the Royal Canadian Mint's 'Call of the Wild' series. Struck in the finest purity of .99999 fine Gold, this coin is a beautiful conclusion to this successful series.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2016.
- Reverse: A portrait of a roaring grizzly, the lines in the background representing the ferocity of this predator. The finishes applied by engravers emphasize the sharp teeth, small fur-covered ears, and small dark eyes.
- This design is a premium version of the Royal Canadian Mint's .99999 pure Gold bullion coin, struck in a proof finish with a mirrorlike background.
Join the pack and add this symbol of perseverance to your cart today!
A world leader in producing high-quality coins and bars, the Royal Canadian Mint was founded in 1908. They are most admired for their iconic Canadian Maple Leaf coin series but are also responsible for many breathtaking depictions of North America’s natural wonders and wildlife.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.