2016 20-Coin Silver American Eagle Tube MS-69 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A first-ever from PCGS - and an APMEXclusive® - these tubes consist entirely of coins graded MS-69 or better by PCGS! Because the tube is certified as a whole, these tubes are more economical and easier to store for those looking to stack in bulk.
APMEX delivers unsearched, mint-sealed boxes to PCGS, where the coins are individually examined and graded. PCGS removes any coins that do not meet their strict standards for MS-69 coins, then repackages the coins that make the grade in original mint tubes. PCGS seals these tubes with a tamper-evident seal and stands behind them with their industry-leading Grade Guarantee.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver with a total Silver weight of 20 oz per tube.
- Each APMEXclusive® PCGS OEM tube protects and certifies the MS-69 or better condition of the product. Like all PCGS-graded coins, these are covered by PCGS's Grade Guarantee!
- The First Strike label guarantees these coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- These coins can be later be re-submitted (unopened with the original seal intact) to PCGS to qualify for the First Strike designation, if later desired in individual holders!
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2016 Silver Eagle Sealed Tube to your cart today!
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 30, 2016
Because of the empty space in the tubes the coins were loose and rubbing against each other, you know the package was thrown around at every stop in route to me. Probably not the best idea to buy graded coins to be shipped in this fashion. I did not open the tube but am willing to bet the coins are no longer in MS69 condition. I have bought ungraded coins in tubes that had a piece of bubble wrap on top to prevent the coins from moving and rubbing each other from another source. The product arrived as described. I will not make this mistake again.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
Date:Jun 27, 2016
Date:Jun 18, 2016
having purchased this and the NGC tube, and having opened both (the NGC is difficult to open), I would rank the PCGS better than NGC in terms of coin quality. but i have only one in each to compare with.
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
Date:Jun 9, 2016
Posted By:Bob P
From:San Diego CA
Date:Jun 3, 2016
What a great deal for both the stacker and collector alike! Each coin is MS69 or better. Each coin can be re-graded by PCGS and individually carded for increased value and collectibility. I highly recommend these for anyone collecting or stacking. Sealed by PCGS in tubes of 20 - can't wait to pick more up soon!
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.