Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.58 oz of Silver.
- Certified as PR-69 by PCGS protects the condition of each coin.
- Set includes: 1971 Silver, 1972 Silver, 1973 Silver, 1973 Clad, 1974 Silver, 1974 Clad, 1976 Silver, 1976 Clad - Type 1, 1976 Clad - Type 2, 1977 Clad, 1978 Clad.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Dwight D. Eisenhower, designed by Frank Gasparro.
- Reverse: Features an eagle clutching an olive branch while landing on the moon.
Protect and display your graded Eisenhower Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins make great conversation pieces. Add several of these "Last of the Large Dollar" sets to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.