2016 BVI $5 Yellow Titanium Lemon Shark BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This unique collector’s coin, struck in yellow titanium, features a Lemon Shark which is a large and powerful shark found in subtropical waters. This is a continuation of a very popular series from the Pobjoy mint!
- Contains .322 oz of Titanium.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Reverse: Features a Lemon Shark swimming with smaller fish surrounding it, avoiding the deadly fate that awaits them if they get too close.
- Guaranteed by the British Virgin Islands government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2016 1/3 oz Yellow Titanium Lemon Shark coin to your cart today!
Due to the difficulty of striking titanium, the metal is as strong as steel but 45% lighter, each coin in this series is truly exclusive as no two titanium coins are exactly the same. Each collector's coin also features a lined effect that is present as a result of the unmistakable qualities of titanium.
Titanium is renowned for its excellent resistance to seawater and is used in the manufacture of propeller shafts, rigging and other areas of ships that are exposed to seawater, adding another exceptional link to this special coin with its association to the sea and marine life.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.