Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Brown Cat along with the weight and denomination of one crown. The phrase "Chocolate Delights" is often used to describe these cats.
- Reverse: Features the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Lord of Mann by Ian Rank-Broadley, and the year of issue.
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man.
This is the perfect coin for cat lovers and collectors alike. Add this Proof Silver coin to your cart today!
These chocolate brown cats have mesmerizing green eyes and are alert, intelligent, and affectionate with the occasional exhibiting of a mischievous personality. Its distinctive muzzle shape, coat color, large forward-tilted ears and striking green eyes distinguish it from other breeds.
The Brown cat is extremely rare and it's estimated that there are fewer than 1,000 in the world!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.