- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is from the hugely successful niobium and Silver series. This ingenious addition, “Time” uses a two-tone niobium core of light purple and azure blue and an outer Silver ring to show a selection of timepieces throughout the ages.
- Contains .2893 oz of Silver.
- Comes encapsulated and boxed with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Standing for lasting value in a fast-moving world, the niobium core features an old-fashioned clock face and chronometer in the outer Silver ring. Also includes “Republik Österreich” (Republic of Austria) and the face value of £25.
- Reverse: Features the sun, moon, hourglass and a watch mechanism, all of which were widely used until the 16th century. A time spiral and the time in a selection of famous cities can be found on the Silver rim of the coin.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This unique Silver and Niobium coin would be a great gift for anyone interested in time or technology. Add this Silver/Niobium Time Coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Austrian mint has made some beautiful two-color coins, and this is my favorite by far. The colors look amazing and the design is truly a work of art. Really looking forward to the rest of the collection.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.