Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsFrom the Kingdom of Bhutan, the Singapore Mint presents The Happiest Lunar Coin series for 2016-2027. Beginning with the Year of the Monkey, each coin is minted in high-relief proof .999 fine Silver and features traditional and modern art styles.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Proof Silver.
- Comes complete with a square coin capsule in a presentation box.
- Low worldwide mintage of only 1,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features in high relief an inquisitive monkey who is seemingly tattooed in floral and leaf elements.
- Reverse: Features the Punthang Dechen Phodrang (The Palace of Great Bliss) represented in beautiful colors. Also known as the Punakha Dzong, the palace was built in 1637 and is well-known for its historical and cultural significance.
Since this is the first of the new Happiest Lunar Coin Series from the Singapore Mint, you do not want to miss this opportunity to hold this investment. Add a Kingdom of Bhutan Year of the Monkey Proof Silver Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.