- Product Details
Product DetailsFrom the Kingdom of Bhutan, the Singapore Mint presents The Happiest Lunar Coin series for 2016-2027. Beginning with the Year of the Monkey, each coin is minted in proof .9999 fine Gold and features traditional as well as modern art styles.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Proof Gold.
- Comes complete with a square coin capsule in a presentation box.
- Low worldwide mintage of only 2,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features in an inquisitive monkey who is seemingly tattooed in floral and leaf elements.
- Reverse: Features the Punthang Dechen Phodrang (The Palace of Great Bliss) represented in beautiful colors. Also known as the Punakha Dzong, the palace was built in 1637 and is well-known for its historical and cultural significance.
Since this monkey coin is the first issue of the new Happiest Lunar Coin Series from the Singapore Mint, you do not want to miss this opportunity to hold this collector's piece Add a Kingdom of Bhutan Year of the Monkey Proof Gold Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.