2015 China 1/20 oz Gold Panda MS-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsChinese Panda coins feature yearly changing designs focusing on the lovable panda. These coins have been certified as a near perfect 69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, adding further collectibility to the unique designs.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2015.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda munching on bamboo, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2015 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Notably different for 2015 is the absence of the weight and purity listed on the reverse. Despite this, each coin will still contain 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review