2016 Isle of Man 1 oz Gold Angel BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Angel is a Gold coin originally introduced into England by Edward IV in 1465 as a new issue of the Noble. Based on a French coin, the Angelot or Ange, its name was derived from the representation of the Archangel St. Michael.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features St. Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon.
- Reverse: Displays Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II accompanied by the country and year.
- Sovereign coin backed by Isle of Man government.
Display your Gold Angel coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This gorgeous Gold coin is a must for any numismatic or bullion collector. Add this beautiful 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.