1995 (F-Atlanta) $2.00 FRN CU (Rare Board Break Error)
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWOW! What a great find. A rare board break error in the middle of 3 consecutive notes.
- These $2 FRN's are from the Atlanta district.
- Set of 3 consecutive notes, with the middle note containing a board error on the bottom right of the back on the middle note.
- All notes are graded Crisp Uncirculated.
- Face: A portrait of President Thomas Jefferson.
- Back: Features the new engraving of John Trumbull's famous painting "Declaration of Independence".
These notes are nice pieces of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Withrow/Rubin signatures—Friedberg #1936-F.
The deuce was revived in 1976 as a Federal Reserve Note and issued on April 13, 1976—Thomas Jefferson's 200th birthday. This was part of the American Bicentennial celebration. Although they were issued in large numbers, they never really circulated, and became nice collectors items as mementos of that great national celebration!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.