2015 Ascension Island Silver 1 Crown Blue Stamp Prf (Color)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
To commemorate the 175th anniversary of the Two Pence Blue stamp (also known as the Tuppenny Blue), a special colorized coin is being released with a limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Contains .91 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Carries an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Lord of Mann, by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Reverse: Depicts the Tuppenny Blue stamp and features a beautiful pearl-effect blue finish.
- Guaranteed by the Ascension Island government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this Ascension Island Silver 1 Crown Blue Stamp commemorative coin to your cart today!
Sir Rowland Hill promoted the concept of a single, uniform charge for the delivery of post regardless of the distance within the United Kingdom. From this concept, the modern postal system was born and on May 6th, 1840. The Penny Black and Two Pence Blue stamps were issued by the Royal Mail. This simple concept of issuing a receipt and proof of payment for postage was quickly adopted by every country in the world and this British innovation is now 175 years old.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.