2016 Austria 3-Coin 1 oz Philharmonic Set (Gold-Silver-Platinum)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This 3-coin symphony set includes the 1 oz Silver, 1 oz Gold and the first-ever 1 oz Platinum Austria Philharmonic coins. You won't want to miss out on this chance to own a full set housed in a beautiful wooden presentation box.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold and 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin is housed in a protective Air-Tite capsule and set in a wooden presentation box.
- Each coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: Features an array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Each coin is guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Don't miss out on this chance to be among the first ever to hold this 3-coin set which includes the inaugural issue of the 1 oz Platinum Austrian Philharmonic Coin! Add this 3-Coin 1 oz Philharmonic Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 28, 2016
I was interested in this product because it was a convenient way to purchase a set of Philharmonics. I was particularly interested in the platinum harmonic because 2016 is the first year these coins are minted and platinum sovereign coins usually command a large premium over spot. The presentation box and individually encapsulated coins are a nice bonus. However, I wish the holder was designed differently (maybe attached or embedded into the box as the coins came set crooked in the holder and it is very difficult to get the coins to lay straight and sit evenly.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.