This blazer features an amazing strike with thundering red surfaces throughout. A perfect example of the series and a perfect way to start your high end Lincoln Set.
- Contains 95% shell case (no tin) Copper and 5% Zinc.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 27,995,000 pieces.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears and the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!