Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.60 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 999 coins.
- Coin comes in a unique box. Each box displays a section of this mystical labyrinth. If all the boxes were assembled together, the whole picture and maybe even the legendary treasure would be revealed.
- Smartminting technology.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts the Egyptian Labyrinth, with many tunnels full of secrets. In the center a functional micro-labyrinth which brings you the mind in the hidden world of Egypt, along with many Egyptian symbols.
This coin portrays the Egyptian labyrinth as described by Athanasius Kircher (1602-1680). Add this 2016 Cook Islands Silver Milestones of Mankind Egyptian Labyrinth coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Francisco, CA
Date:Sep 22, 2016
This coin...well, first, let's address the price...expensive....but...relatively expensive. A little more than 1.5 ounces of silver, as I write about $30.00 US. What I paid for, was the design. Behind that is the labor that went into this. High relief coins in general are very hard on the press that strikes them. Ok...take that into account...now...see the incredibly detailed design, micro design...micro...amazing skill. Then,,,there is a REAL MAZE in the center. I cannot afford every Cook Islands revolutionary designed silver coin, I wish, but this is the one I bought. I had a maze game like this as a kid. My only high relief coin. If it is of any benefit to any collectors, I keep mine in my pocket and it has held up through drops, laundry machines and keys rubbing against it fine. There are 999 made, 1 is used, so make that 998 UC maximum! Thank you! Monday2Sunday
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.