2016 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Batman v Superman: Logo
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsWith the release of the highly anticipated movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Royal Canadian Mint is excited to introduce an unforgettable series of coins. This coin features the two iconic logos of these superheroes!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium graphic case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the application of vibrant color over engraving in its recreation of the famous Batman and Superman logos. In the background, carefully positioned polygon shapes are contrasted through the use of frosted finishes in order to create a stunning “shattered glass” effect. This visual element is highly symbolic, for it represents the “shattering” of what was established in Man of Steel and the challenges that lie ahead after Superman has revealed himself to the world.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Superman’s iconic red and yellow S-shield is superimposed over the black-colored bat symbol of Gotham City’s Dark Knight; the merging of these two logos represents the idea that despite the fact that they are at odds in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the two Super Heroes are nonetheless part of the same “battle” for justice, a common purpose in spite of their different styles.
Add this $10 Batman v Superman Silver coin to your cart today!
TM & © DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.