With the release of the highly anticipated movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Royal Canadian Mint is excited to introduce an unforgettable series of coins. This coin features the trinity of Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman!
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Striking depictions of Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman in action, with each distinctive super hero occupying a separate segment of the reverse design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’ most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.
Add this $30 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Silver coin to your cart today!
At the top, a close-up of Superman finds the Man of Steel in the midst of a confrontation, as viewed from the perspective of his foe; with his fist raised, he bears an angry, intent expression on his face while his red cape rises up behind him to denote movement. In the middle segment, Wonder Woman keeps her sword in its sheath on her back, but she projects a steely glare as she crosses her forearms in front of her, with bracelets in position to deflect any projectile. In the bottom portion of the reverse, the silhouettes of eight bats in flight can be seen behind Batman, whose iconic costume is temporarily replaced by metallic battle armor, as he raises his hand in anticipation of his opponent’s move.
TM & © DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.