2016 Canada Proof Gold $100 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’ most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs.
And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.
- Contains 0.2184 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a wooden case with a custom beauty box.
- Extremely limited mintage of just 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depiction of Superman and Batman standing back to back. The red and yellow S-shield on Superman’s blue costume is unmistakable as the Man of Steel stands in the light and strikes a pose that conveys his incredible strength. Adding a sense of movement and energy to the design, his red cape billows softly around him and strikes a colorful contrast against the dark, shadowy figure of Batman.
- The previous 14-karat Superman coins sold out quickly!
In the background, their side profiles are rendered as frosted silhouettes that continue this theme; and yet, these two super heroes share many similarities and in some sense, are “two sides of the same coin.” Behind them, polygon shapes are carefully positioned and contrasted through the use of frosted finishes, so as to create a stunning “shattered glass” effect; this visual element is highly symbolic, for it represents the “shattering” of what was established in Man of Steel and the challenges that lie ahead after Superman has revealed himself to the world.
Add this $100 Proof Gold Batman v Superman coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.