Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with black beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity included.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins. This coin is the first in a three-coin series titled Day of the Dinosaurs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: An intricately engraved rendition of how a Quetzalcoatlus likely appeared, and was reviewed for scientific accuracy by palaeontologists at the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology. The use of selective color brings this long-gone species to life in incredible detail; soaring with only an occasional flap of its enormous wings, the terrifyingly large reptile keeps one wing bent towards the viewer while the left wing is outstretched. Its long, pointed beak is open wide, releasing a cry into the wind as it prepares to swoop down to find prey.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver Dinosaur coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.