2016 Canada Proof 1 oz Silver $20 Red Tailed Hawk
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Found throughout much of Canada, the majestic red-tailed hawk is a graceful glider and a swift hunter that soars effortlessly above the open country.
Its superb vision allows it to swoop down upon its prey with a swift efficiency that makes it a compelling symbol for resilience and strength, a sentiment that resonates in this superb fine Silver coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 6,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depiction of a red-tailed hawk in its natural setting. In a unique twist, this large, broad-shaped bird is viewed from the perspective of its prey, as though the viewer were staring up at the sky from ground level; the hawk is depicted in a controlled dive on outstretched wings, with talons ready and a fixed gaze that conveys the strength, fierceness and determination associated with this species.
First coin issued this year in the ongoing Majestic Animal series, which celebrates some of Canada’s most distinctive and iconic animal species. Add this $20 Red-Tailed hawk coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.