- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts a colored image of the Monkey King on a throne against a backdrop of mountains and clouds, with two young monkeys. The design includes the Chinese character for "monkey", the inscription "Year of the Monkey", and the Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Monkey coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2016 5 oz Silver Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious and adventurous.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 23, 2019
Date:Jun 30, 2016
Date:Apr 9, 2016
These are truly a piece of art that is a pleasure to have in any collection. The designer at perth mint of this coin has great talant.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Apr 8, 2016
Date:Apr 7, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.