Each Morgan Silver Dollar in this listing has been guaranteed by PCGS to be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, while the stage coach label adds a unique collectible aspect.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab box.
- Each PCGS holder comes with their exclusive Stage Coach label.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
These problem-free 1885 coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these Stage Coach Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!