Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn February 2012 the Ministry of Finance decided to issue commemorative coins in 2015 and 2016 for the Great East Japan Earthquake reconstruction project. A part of the sales revenues of this series was donated to this project.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in hard plastic Mint case.
- Only 3,508 coins available on the international market.
- 3rd issue of the Great East Japan Earthquake Reconstruction Project coin series.
- Obverse: Features a young boy showing his support for Japan. The winning design of the contest by Taichi Kojima.
- Reverse: Depicts an array of flowers along with a crescent moon.
- Minted by the Japan Mint.
Protect and display your Earthquake Reconstruction Project coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Show your support to the Great East Japan Earthquake reconstruction project and add one of these strictly limited Silver coins to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.