2015 Palau 3 oz Silver Gilded Egyptian Symbols (Eye of Horus)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The second coin in the Egyptian Symbols Collection. The Eye of Horus is one of the most recognized symbols of Ancient Egypt and was often used to symbolize sacrifice, healing, restoration and protection.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Antique Finish.
- Comes in an elegant box in original capsule and certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 999 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Eye of Horus gilded and colored. In the background the Giza's Pyramids.
- Reverse: Features the Giza's Pyramids with Anubis, the Greek name of a god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion, in the foreground. In the center the coat of arms for the Republic of Palau.
Add this 3 oz Silver Gilded Egyptian Symbol coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.