2015 China 1 oz Gold Panda BU (Not Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year and the 2015 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda is no different.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2015.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda munching on bamboo, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Notably different for 2015 is the absence of the weight and purity listed on the reverse. Despite this, each coin will still contain 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2015 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.