2016 Tuvalu 2 oz Silver Norse Gods Odin (High Relief)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Following the huge success of the Gods and Goddess' of Olympus series, comes the first release in the spectacular Norse Gods series. This series leads off with Odin, the King of Asgard.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a prestigious display case.
- Struck in high relief and have an antique finish, which adds to the aesthetic appeal when held and helps accentuate the design.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Depiction of Odin wielding his spear and riding his horse Sleipnir. He is accompanied by his wolves and ravens.
With a mintage of only 2,000 coins, these are sure to be quick sell-outs from the Perth mint.
According to ancient Norse mythology, Odin was the king of Asgard. He had a tendency to disguise himself and is often depicted wearing a mask, a long hat, and a green coat. He is known as the king of the gods as well as the god of war and death, a sky god, and the god of wisdom and poetry.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 21, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.