Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in each coin, for a total of 4 oz of Silver.
- Among a limited number of coins with a label hand-signed by John Mercanti, Twelfth Chief Engraver of the United States Mint.
- One coin from each of the First Day of Issue release venues - the Florida FUN Show, Washington DC, Denver, and Philadelphia.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coins.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this exclusive set of certified 2015 Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.