2016 Great Britain £2 Prf Silver Shakespeare: Histories Piedfort
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsShakespeare is the most widely read and studied writer in the English language. Celebrate this 400th anniversary of Shakespeare's death with this endearing coin from the United Kingdom.
- Contains .771 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Comes in custom packaging that reveals more about Shakespeare and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 4,000 proof coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by John Bergdahl, featuring a sword through a crown. The crown has fallen to one side, recalling the stories of battles and downfall that can be found in these tales of historical times, often written about the kings of England.
- Gold plating adds to the sophistication of this unique coin.
Celebrate the most widely read writer in the English language. Add this British £2 Proof Silver Shakespeare Histories Piedfort coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.