2016 Great Britain £2 Prf Silver Shakespeare: Tragedies Piedfort
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsEndorsed by experts at the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, this coin marks the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare’s death. Each coin in the 3-coin series captures a different aspect of Shakespeare’s work: his histories, tragedies and comedies.
- Contains .771 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Comes in custom packaging that reveals more about Shakespeare and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 4,000 proof coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Shakespeare’s tragedies such as Romeo and Juliet, Othello and even Hamlet, show that wherever there is tragedy there is also love. This design combines a skull with a rose, an eternal symbol of love with a sense of doomed romance.
- Gold plating adds to the sophistication of this unique coin.
Celebrate the most widely read writer in the English language by adding this £2 British Proof Silver Shakespeare Tragedies Piedfort coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.