Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .385 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Comes in custom packaging that reveals more about Shakespeare and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,000 proof piedfort coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. .
- Reverse: Designed by coinage artist John Bergdahl, featuring a jester’s hat and stick, the traditional and often colorful symbols of the entertainer in times past.
- Gold plating adds to the sophistication of this unique coin.
Celebrate the most widely read writer in the English language and add this £2 Proof Silver Shakespeare Comedies coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.