2016 South Africa 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
South Africa began producing fractional Gold Krugerrands in 1980 to allow more people the ability to invest in Gold. Fractional Gold coins are a popular way to diversify in sizes within your portfolio by providing quality Gold at a lower price point.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by South African Mint
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
Get one of the most popular coin designs in the world at a lower cost. Add the 2016 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Satisfied Customer
Date:Jul 6, 2016
Posted By:Gold Guy101??
Date:Jun 5, 2016
Love my coin will buy another soon, didn't understand the "specia requirement request" cuz I ask for one but did not get my request no big deal. The coin is so beautiful and amazing!???????? I definitely would buy from this site again in the future! It's safe secure and reliable. What you see is what you get! No worries!
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.