Fractional Gold Pandas have significantly lower mintages then their full ounce counterparts. This 1/4 oz coin has a low mintage of only 28,000 coins adding to its collectibility!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2003.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda munching on bamboo while resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2003 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.