2016-P Mark Twain $1 Silver Commem PR-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This special coin celebrates the literary and educational contributions of Mark Twain.
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the perfect condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a portrait of Mark Twain holding a pipe with smoke forming a silhouette of Huck Finn and Jim on a raft in the background.
- Reverse: Features an assortment of characters leaping to life from Mark Twain's work.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Mark Twain $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this special commemorative perfectly graded Mark Twain Deep Cameo Proof Silver coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.