- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Impala is a beautiful animal named from the Zulu word for “Gazelle.” The African Wildlife series has been minted since 2008 at a renowned German mint and this release has a mintage of only 10,000, so buy yours while you can!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Products packaged in protective plastic square capsules.
- Features the famous F15 privy mark that was exclusively issued by a famous European distributor.
- Obverse: Impalas crossing the African plains with a topographical map of the entire continent of Africa in the background. The text "African Ounce", year of 2014 and the purity are listed along the edge.
- Reverse: The official seal of Rwanda and the currency value of 50 Francs.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this rare F15 Privy 1 oz Silver Impala coin to your cart today!
Each coin in this popular series is only minted until the next coin is released, making each coin exclusive and ensuring low mintages. Final mintage numbers are currently unknown.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.