2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle MS-69 DPL NGC (Gold Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Graded a near-perfect MS-69 with the Gold Label. The MMIX Ultra High Relief Double Eagle was inspired by experimental pieces struck in 1907. Coins for the 27-millimeter specimen are struck in double thickness to accentuate the Ultra High Relief.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Struck on a 4 mm thick planchet in Ultra High Relief.
- NGC encapsulation of MS-69 Deep Proof Like authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
Protect your Ultra High Relief Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the near perfect MS-69 Deep Proof like condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.