2016 Armenia 500-Coin 1 oz Silver Noah’s Ark (Sealed Box)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany. Each coin is legal tender at its face value and is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Minted by Geiger Edelmetalle in Espenhain, Germany.
- This sealed wooden box contains 25 (20 count) tubes of Silver Noah's Ark coins for a total Silver weight of 500 oz.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Exhibits the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “500 DRAM” and the year.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch with Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat with the rising sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Armenian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This 500 coin sealed box provides a great opportunity to own larger amounts of .999 fine Silver with just one purchase. Add this sealed box of 2016 Silver Armenian Noah's Ark Coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.