- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3.615 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins will be packaged in a plastic tube or paper wrap.
- Obverse: Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America's readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
Add this 1940 Mercury Dime to your cart.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.