1864 Indian Head Cent MS-63 PCGS (CN)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
Struck in Copper-Nickel, this coin has a nice even color with original mint luster on both the obverse and reverse, which adds to the overall eye appeal of this issue. This coin would fit well in a nice type set.
- Last year of issue of the Copper-Nickel variety.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse:* Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1864 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
* The reverse photograph represents a flaw on the holder and not on the coin itself.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.