|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.0723 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 19,760,000 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath surrounding the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1913 Barber Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.